Free Write: What would you do if you saw little bugs in your salad?
If I looked in my salad and saw little bugs in it I would be very disgusted and not be happy at all.
I would say "oh gross!" and call over a waitress and tell them about it and ask for a new one. I think that restaurant should be reported about that just to warn people about my experience. This would be a moment that I will never forget, I would probably never go to that restaurant again and recommend people to not go to that restaurant either. That would be absolutely disgusting and I would probably be checking for bugs in all my salads.
Jordan, great response to the prompt! Eww! that would be disgusting if I found bugs in my salad! I wouldn't go back to that restaurant either! I liked the ideas you came up with that you would do if bugs were found in your salad. I hope you would get your money back! Great job!
ReplyDelete~Catie
Nice free-write, really enjoyed reading it and had some pretty disgusting thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a DISGUSTING prompt, however, I enjoyed reading it. My advice to you is to pull people in with your emotions and your senses in your writing. Make us part of the experience, don't just report on it or tell me what you would do. Make me SEE what you would do.
ReplyDeleteGood start to your blogging!
Catie, nice comment! Connor, I'd like to see you be a little more specific in your commentary as we progress.
Nice way of addressing the prompt! I agree I would be disgusted. And I couldn't even find a way to disagree with what you and Catie said, I wouoold never go back to that restraunt, how gross! Your way of dealing with the situation is probably what most people would do, but what if the bugs were in a salad you made yourself at home! Or maybe Conrad made it for you, I know if my sibling made me food and it had little bugs in it I would go straight to blaming her! Well, that's just my thoughts if you were to twist the story around, but I thought it was a very good free write!
ReplyDelete-Summer(: